Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Sincere Thank You!!!

I want to thank all the visitors to my blog for reaching over 1600 visitors in a month.
To many of you this may not mean much. But to me it is a small victory.
When I started this blog, I didn't think anyone was visiting or even reading my entries.
So I installed a visitor meter to see how many people were coming here.
In the first week I was seeing somewhere around 30 visitors a day.
Today I had over 100 visitors!

This blog was started as a way for me to give back to the community regardless of what OS you use even though it is mostly geared towards Ubuntu.
To help those users solve problems or inform them of quality software, tricks and websites.
I've always been a teacher and mentor in the computer community.
And I hope that I can continue to bring you, my visitors, quality articles and help.

Again, it is to all of you that I say Thank You!
Now grab a brew and let's celebrate!!!!!

With much gratitude,

TaZMAn

2 comments:

rokytnji said...

I for one, appreciate the hard work people like you do for New Linux Users like me. Open Source community members like you make the transition as painless as possible. You are a good educator in my book.

My forte is motorycles, not computers. Its guys like you that can make it possible for tattoed Bikers like me regular Linux Users. I for one hope to see you keep up the good work.

TaZMAn said...

Thank you for the kind words Rok.
Everyone has their specialty.
Yours is motorcycles, mine is computers.

The Linux community as a whole is a special group of people. They donate their time and effort to help others.
That is what makes it so enjoyable.

And it gives me a good feeling knowing that I have helped others like yourself to use and enjoy Linux.

Keep them cycles tuned up and running down the road straight and true.